Shock question

S

strkablaz

Nov 2, 2020
texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
One of my shocks does not click when you turn the 3 position knob and the other three shocks have a click feel when you turn it. Any reason why it don't click when you turn it?

Thanks

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
One of my shocks does not click when you turn the 3 position knob and the other three shocks have a click feel when you turn it. Any reason why it don't click when you turn it?

Thanks

Try washing the area between the shock and knob out with some cheap WD 40.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

Thanks
Classic sign that the nitrogen has leaked out. It is a common problem with Fox shocks with the rubber filler. Best thing to do is to install new caps with Schrader valves.

S

strkablaz

Nov 2, 2020
texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Thanks for the help, I'll have the nitrogen checked out.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!