BOX1

Talon Shocks on their way back from Shock Therapy

Ezgoin

Ezgoin

Sep 11, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Ownership

1. Talon X
Can’t wait to get it on the trails and feel the diff! Gotta get the skid plate on this weekend first!

HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Shocks are one of the area's of serious improvement with a sxs.. I went a different direction and had a set of stage 4 shocks from Elka built for my talon. So far the experience has been assume ride improvement and big $$$.
I had Elkas on my 800 RZR they were amazing. Which model works for the Talon and can I ask the cost? (I passed on equipping my RZR 1000 with them, $4500😮☹️)

Ezgoin

Ezgoin

Sep 11, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Ownership

1. Talon X
Shocks for my X should be back from Shock Therapy (ST) Monday! Had ST do the full Ride Improvement treatment! ST told me the factory setup on the Talon X is the worst they’ve experienced for ride quality, and I don’t have much problem believing them. I’m hoping for a huge improvement in the slow speed rocky trail riding which is 80% of what I do!

As soon as the shocks are back on I’ll finish wiring the Warn Axon 55-S winch, install the Trail Armor skid plate and trailing arm guards and Get ready to start the riding season!
Got the chance to just run around the house for a couple minutes. The Shock Therapy setup is probably 100% softer and way more compliant than the factory setup. There is no doubt the rough slow speed trails will be vastly better than the factory setup! There’s also no doubt the high speed handling will suffer. Hopefully setting number 3 will stiffen things up enough for the occasional rip! I’m really looking forward to getting it out in the trails for a real test, but I’m very confident the ride will be much more enjoyable!

M

McCarthy

Aug 13, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Got the chance to just run around the house for a couple minutes. The Shock Therapy setup is probably 100% softer and way more compliant than the factory setup. There is no doubt the rough slow speed trails will be vastly better than the factory setup! There’s also no doubt the high speed handling will suffer. Hopefully setting number 3 will stiffen things up enough for the occasional rip! I’m really looking forward to getting it out in the trails for a real test, but I’m very confident the ride will be much more enjoyable!

Update!!!!!!

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Shocks for my X should be back from Shock Therapy (ST) Monday! Had ST do the full Ride Improvement treatment! ST told me the factory setup on the Talon X is the worst they’ve experienced for ride quality, and I don’t have much problem believing them. I’m hoping for a huge improvement in the slow speed rocky trail riding which is 80% of what I do!

As soon as the shocks are back on I’ll finish wiring the Warn Axon 55-S winch, install the Trail Armor skid plate and trailing arm guards and Get ready to start the riding season!
I did the Spring kit last year and it made a big difference, we’re headed to Arizona this year and I have a appointment to have the internals done. Can’t wait to see how much a improves.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!