Shop Service Manual

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
Soon new owners will be searching for information on performing general maintenance tasks on their newly purchased Honda Pioneer. The best place to turn would be to a company that produces manuals written by the OEM manufacture. One such company is HELM Inc. This company publishes book specifically written for your vehicle by the manufacture insuring complete and accurate information on servicing the machine from all aspects. Many of their manuals contain hundreds of pages of diagnostic, repair, and general maintenance information for the Do It Yourselfer. Owners will find these manual are used by the dealer service tech at Honda when servicing any Side by Side or ATV so you know you are using a book that is trust worthy. So if you are looking for a service manual for your Honda Pioneer check HELM Inc. Manuals will be available in the coming months.

RoboHonda

RoboHonda

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2013
Has anyone received this manual yet after ordering?

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Thanks for the link Hondasxs, just ordered mine.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Got mine today.
Usu2ere2

Zonie

Zonie

Lifetime Member
Oct 20, 2013
Payson & Tempe, AZ
Just ordered mine too. Plan to do most/all of the work needed. I also don't want to pay their $98/hour labor charge.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!