BOX1

sick of ppl with little dick syndrome

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Just found this thread and read through it. Great entertainment, as well as great insight! I've never been a big SxS fan, for I've always had 3-wheelers or sport quads. My P500 was a purchase for my wife to get her on the trails with the kids and I on quads. Well, I started using the P500 for chores around the house, as well as driving it when we had it up north and the wife had enough of the Michigan ORV trails. Like the O.P. - I too did the full-size off-roading scene, actually, still have my Blazer in pieces in my barn. My description of the P500 that I tell my full-size friends is: it's like wheeling a 1948 Willy's flat-fender with the modern convenience of fuel injection, slow, not much suspension, but will crawl over anything! Here is my current full-size friends:
18  Group at end of Mild to Wild and Deer Run trails

My P500 goes everywhere the tube buggy on the left goes.

The P500 also impressed me last month out in Moab. ATV friends talked me into taking it out instead of my TRX250R. Same thing, went everywhere, just at a slower pace. It these machines had about 2 more inches of suspension travel and better shocks, they would be perfect!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!