• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Side-by-Side: 2014 Honda Pioneer 700

Discussion in 'General Pioneer 700 Discussion' started by BigRiver, May 14, 2013.

1. BigRiver

BigRiver Active Member
    Lifetime Member

I'm liking it, but still hoping for a larger power plant.

2. coker23346

coker23346 New Member

heard from a worker at the plant in timmonsville that they are making another style pioneer but is is narrowed down to 50 inches wide for export.

3. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Ya, we have herd this too. I wonder how that plant works. seems someone would know and let it leak. But im sure they make the workers sign a confidentially agreement or something. or since it is done in a assembly line... no one really knows whay the final product is except a select few.

4. Miguel1994

Miguel1994 New Member

Maybe I get lucky, but I really was in to the pioneer 700, what a great and affordable machine that it looks.

Regards

5. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    kool.. thanks for posting. and please keep us updates on anything you here....

6. coker23346

coker23346 New Member

they just started mass production. have been testing the 700 and 700-4 to death from what i hear . the regular model is just like you see on the video. it is an awesome machine per the people that work there . i have already got a 700-4 on reserve for the first one that gets delivered around here

7. admin

admin Your club! I just turn it on!
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member

Coker,
    Any update on delivery date?