BOX1

Side Mirror

C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
My Honda Talon X has a full wind shield to please DW, who still doesn't ride! I went to AutoZone and got a 15 or $20 rear view mirror which helps a lot and was an easy install but I cannot figure out how to attach a side view mirror as the windshield blocks the frame tube. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

R

Ripper77

Apr 12, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looking for the same info! Did you ever get an answer Cekk?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I have the same problem with a Pioneer 1000. Many brands are available online beginning with the Honda catalog.

My challenge is finding mirrors that extend out to the sides far enough to be seen from the driver's seat. The fabric upper door panels are wide and obstruct the view.

Honda, Amazon, SuperATV, and other sites sell them.

C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Ripper77. Nope. I guess I'll just have to live with the rearview mirror. Incidentally, the set screw came out on a ride and of course the mirror worked its way up and fell off. I just used a super glue product and it's held through to fairly bumpy rides

Major0887

Major0887

Dec 2, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ripper77. Nope. I guess I'll just have to live with the rearview mirror. Incidentally, the set screw came out on a ride and of course the mirror worked its way up and fell off. I just used a super glue product and it's held through to fairly bumpy rides

Maybe these would work for you?

Reactions: cekkk
C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
They would! I hadn't seen those. But the price!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!