BOX1

SideWall Slugs Now In Stock - Saved our weekend!

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a believer in this product.
@JACKAL, and a buddy and I went riding last weekend and towards the beginning of the day, @JACKAL had a fairly decent sidewall cut. He was cursing along and it hit hard enough to knock the tire off the bead.

@JACKAL was digging out a dozen plugs getting ready to knot them up so we could head back to the truck. Luckily I picked up a pack of these and we gave it a try. It took me about 5 mins to get it installed and we were already airing up.

Since most tire pinches have 2 holes we had to plug the smaller one. Once we did this we were off. I have to say we spent much less time than expected to try and patch with 10+ plugs. We continued the adventure and even a week later it is holding air.

Here is the link to order you one --> Sidewall Slug.

20200120-142217_1024x1024.jpg

20200120-142135_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!