Talon Silber flash = awesome Talon

H

HondaJake

Apr 26, 2019
Florence Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon R
26 miles on the talon r in the Oregon dunes this morning after installing silbers flashed ecm. Whole new machine. Better throttle response and way faster shifting. The Talon is impressive in stock form but the flash made it even better.

L

Lovetorque

Apr 3, 2019
Columbia falls mt
Ownership

1. Other Brand
26 miles on the talon r in the Oregon dunes this morning after installing silbers flashed ecm. Whole new machine. Better throttle response and way faster shifting. The Talon is impressive in stock form but the flash made it even better.
Did they produce any hp/ torque numbers,price

H

HondaJake

Apr 26, 2019
Florence Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon R
Did they produce any hp/ torque numbers,price

415$ to flash it. They didn’t tell me any numbers. We put 30 inch paddles on it and I was worried because the tires robbed a lot of top end power from it. With the flash it pulls harder than the stock dirt tires. Definitely makes the Talon a real game changer.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
415$ to flash it. They didn’t tell me any numbers. We put 30 inch paddles on it and I was worried because the tires robbed a lot of top end power from it. With the flash it pulls harder than the stock dirt tires. Definitely makes the Talon a real game changer.
Looks like I will be the next victim. I read on their site that it raises the speed limiter. I am old and blind but when mine hits the speed limiter it looks like it is out of rpm. Did you raise the speed limiter?

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I called them today about the Pioneer, and the owner said its in the works. I wonder how it will compare to a PCV with AT.

Much better!!!
When ever you play with the actual fuel and timing tables, it is much more accurate than any piggy back system I have ever seen

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I wish they would hurry up for the 1000!!

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
That's cool I'll have to look it up. We're going to be at the KOA in Coosbay June 15 for a week, come look us up and do some ridding

L

Lovetorque

Apr 3, 2019
Columbia falls mt
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It’s nice to hear that you definitely feel a huge difference in the power output I was just leery because they did not provide any Dino charge for it and said that they change the shift points I just don’t know what is wrong with the shift points that we have not saying that it couldn’t be better but they run pretty amazing the way it is would be nice to pick up another 15 or 20 from a flash

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!