No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 0906

Silber Turbos is proud to unveil our bolt on turbo kit for the Honda Talon. We have been hard at work testing different configurations and the final product is amazing. We will retail these kits for $3499 and the kits can be purchased through our website or one of our dealers.

You can test drive this beast the 23-24 April at snakehunt in Waynoka, Oklahoma

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don't know I'd trust something that's had less than 2 months worth of testing on it, but who am I to judge.
How long have the Talons been out? They have been doing Turbos since 2008. I don't own a Talon just letting forum folks know it's out there.

H

HondaTech

How long have the Talons been out? They have been doing Turbos since 2008. I don't own a Talon just letting forum folks know it's out there.

Late March early April, I'm not doubting their expertise. But I wouldnt think that amount of time with a unit is enough to gauge durability or other issues yet.

Reactions: ohanacreek
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Late March early April, I'm not doubting their expertise. But I wouldnt think that amount of time with a unit is enough to gauge durability or other issues yet.

He who sells the snake oils first, separates the coins from the fools who trust blindly, just to be different.

P

Puller810

Apr 14, 2019
MICHIGAN
Ownership

1. Talon X
I can't find any info on the site about it. All I see is the ecu reflash which has zero information other than improves performance. No dyno graph comparisons or real world videos of testing a stock machine again a tuned one.

Definitely looking to boost mine this next winter but I'd like to do a powercommander this summer.

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!