Silverado for sale-SOLD

J

JTW

Hey guys.. bought my wife a new ride today and I’ll be selling my 2008 Chevy Silverado with 78k miles... it’s in very good shape and has been garage kept it’s whole life. I’m the second owner and it’s been a good truck to me. I just don’t have a need for it now. Has bed cover, running boards, spray in bed liner and weather tech floor mats.
$17,900 obo

SOLD!!

0F2CB767 BE5D 4648 A3B8 E9D3C1789C2C

Last edited by a moderator:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys.. bought my wife a new ride today and I’ll be selling my 2008 Chevy Silverado with 78k miles... it’s in very good shape and has been garage kept it’s whole life. I’m the second owner and it’s been a good truck to me. I just don’t have a need for it now. Has bed cover, running boards, spray in bed liner and weather tech floor mats.

View attachment 90158
Really liked the way my Chevy 14 would pull above 55 MPH beats my Toyota. What is the value? What did you get your wife?

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 90158
BS I saw it sit outside overnight more than once. Make sure you tell them how often you stop to add oil and about the stains on the seat. Oh and it sounds like an angry midget with a hammer is trapped under the hood.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
BS I saw it sit outside overnight more than once. Make sure you tell them how often you stop to add oil and about the stains on the seat. Oh and it sounds like an angry midget with a hammer is trapped under the hood.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Just normal wear and tear from @JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!