1. 1000-5
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The last coupon code I got from him was RZRFORUM lol :p that was last year when I got my windshield for my PIONEER!

Do as others have stated, send him a message and he can hook you up!

Reactions: SuperATV
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Sometimes it takes @SuperATV a couple of days to get back to you. If you are in a hurry #NTC is always good for a zero percent on your entire order. He loves when we tell people that too.
The last coupon code I got from him was RZRFORUM lol :p that was last year when I got my windshield for my PIONEER!

Do as others have stated, send him a message and he can hook you up!
I've talked with him quite a bit on there products I have faith he well yell at me or something along those lines I mean I did chop up one of there 2in receiver and modified it to work with factory rear bumper so he knows how I work no bigg hurry
Need to change the NTC to NFG lol yall all great group of guys

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I tore up my skid plates on my last ride, they were hanging down and droopy. Nice install of the SATV skit plates on my Talon X4

Nice job FP! Is that you in the video or your other brother....
So what time can I drop mine off next weekend for an install on my X4.......🤔

And BTW, @highpocket74 is working on storage for the cavern under the passenger seat, and frankly the drivers seat as well...😎

Reactions: Mudwing
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I've talked with him quite a bit on there products I have faith he well yell at me or something along those lines I mean I did chop up one of there 2in receiver and modified it to work with factory rear bumper so he knows how I work no bigg hurry
Need to change the NTC to NFG lol yall all great group of guys

CoolOpulentDegus size restricted

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!