BOX1

SMORR's

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is close enough to make it to Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch near Seymore, don't miss the chance.

Took a day off from working and got some REAL seat time on the Pioneer 1000 at Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch. 940 acres of awesome trails, from level 1's to level 6's, mostly used by Jeeps and radical crawler buggies. There were SxS, mostly Polaris, and my Pk5. I was very impressed by the Honda! It climbs like a mountain goat!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
C290b8149ca05af8dec8ebd569e1214e

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is close enough to make it to Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch near Seymore, don't miss the chance.

Took a day off from working and got some REAL seat time on the Pioneer 1000 at Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch. 940 acres of awesome trails, from level 1's to level 6's, mostly used by Jeeps and radical crawler buggies. I was very impressed by the Honda! It climbs like a mountain goat!

Wish I didn't half to work would have came !!! Thanks for feed back the ranch

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigOL3
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Took a day off from working and got some REAL seat time on the Pioneer 1000 at Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch. 940 acres of awesome trails, from level 1's to level 6's, mostly used by Jeeps and radical crawler buggies. There were SxS, mostly Polaris, and my Pk5. I was very impressed by the Honda! It climbs like a mountain goat!

View attachment 69022

It’s been a few years since I’ve been there and it was in a buggy on 52” tires. Place was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!