Snow Plow On Pioneer

N

nnewstrom

Jan 4, 2014
Hondasxs said:
Sweet, Seems to push well.
Pushes better than I expected, I did have about 250 lbs of sand in the back.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Nice video. I have the identical Warn / Honda 72" plow set-up on my Pioneer. It plows great but as Nnewstrom noted, I too added some weight to keep the rear wheel traction. When I first viewed the video, It was as if someone filmed my Pioneer while plowing my Driveway; same unit, and very similar neighborhood, driveway and home styles.

Nnewstrom, just curious what part of the country do you live?

N

nnewstrom

Jan 4, 2014
fishin2Dmax said:
Nice video. I have the identical Warn / Honda 72" plow set-up on my Pioneer. It plows great but as Nnewstrom noted, I too added some weight to keep the rear wheel traction. When I first viewed the video, It was as if someone filmed my Pioneer while plowing my Driveway; same unit, and very similar neighborhood, driveway and home styles.

Nebraska, sorry for late response.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
nnewstrom said:
fishin2Dmax said:

Nebraska, sorry for late response.

I knew the area looked familiar - I graduated from U.N. Looks like you live a really nice area. Enjoy that Pioneer !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!