Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Add the pics to help.
The cup holders are sweet and took 2 minutes to install
The sound dampening on the bed is great (Hose on the latches made it quiet)

The door dampening worked but made the doors hard to close so I removed that and replaced it with electrical tape, it is a 6 month fix and then has to be replaced again, a minor annoyance but it works really well.

It is dead quiet now and all I hear is the sweet sweet Pioneer purr!

P1000_DLux

P1000_DLux

Its Only an Opinion Relax
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No s***! I just bought the Translucent roof, a rocker switch panel to replace the warning plate, second battery with the isolator. Pictures to follow in the next week or two!

P1000_DLux

P1000_DLux

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
rb3offroad has replacement door bushing that stop the rattle in the door and we are a member of the group!!!

View attachment 192135
Okay, so I looked at these and watched a guy on youtube put them in, do they just make the door more secure and will make the rattle go away so I won't have to have electrical tape on the latch area?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Okay, so I looked at these and watched a guy on youtube put them in, do they just make the door more secure and will make the rattle go away so I won't have to have electrical tape on the latch area?
They help a lot! Depends on how hard you ride! Had some guys making them out of there home shops from here, they were better than stock, but RB3 are better in my opinion. Be warned, I had two doors that I couldn't get the factory hinges to break lose from the frame with an impact, so I had to install the bushings with the hinges mounted to the frame. If you ever up grade A arms to Supper ATV, don't install the A arms until you see if the grease zerks will let you grease the A arm bushings, RB3 offload has the cure for that a well.

Last edited:
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They help a lot! Depends on how hard you ride! Had some guys making them out of there home shops from here, they were better than stock, but RB3 are better in my opinion. Be warned, I had two doors that I couldn't get the factory hinges to break lose from the frame with an impact, so I had to install the bushings with the hinges mounted to the frame. If you ever up grade A arms to Supper ATV, don't install the A arms until you see if the grease zerks will let you grease the A arm bushings, RB3 offload has the cure for that a well.
Thank You Smitty!

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes you will be impressed! We also have a video on how to install on our website RB3 Door Bushings Video | RB3 Off Road

Last edited:
P1000_DLux

P1000_DLux

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay so I might buy a set from you guys shortly, I'm also looking at the Trail Armour a-arm guards. I don't think I will swap the stock A-arms or put spacers on, we don't actually get big mud pits and stuff like that up here in Washington. I do ride decently hard "fast" when i'm out on the trails.

Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
Backwoods of northern Michigan
View attachment 193075View attachment 193076View attachment 193077View attachment 193078View attachment 193079View attachment 193080View attachment 193081View attachment 193082
View attachment 193083

Added the second battery and the rocker switch panel. Lights on the way and the shaded clear roof on the way too. I also ran two battery tender quick chargers also.

Hey there friend
So, I just did my dual set up as well (from turn pro). On the tender hookup! Will charge both batteries with one hookup on the main battery or do you have to have one on each?

I hooked up to main last night and this morning the blue led was on, on the turn pro apparatus,lol. Brain fart, can’t recall the name of that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TripleB and BWAF
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey there friend
So, I just did my dual set up as well (from turn pro). On the tender hookup! Will charge both batteries with one hookup on the main battery or do you have to have one on each?

I hooked up to main last night and this morning the blue led was on, on the turn pro apparatus,lol. Brain fart, can’t recall the name of that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hook my battery tender to the main battery and it charges both. When the isolator's blue light is on, its charging the 2nd battery.

Reactions: Papaandhistoys
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!