P500 Sold my Talon X buying another P500

Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
When I got my 1000-5, I really wanted to keep my 500 but financially I just couldn't get away with it. My 500 was awesome. Completely accessorized to suit me perfectly over a period of 3 years. I loved using it for plowing snow - I wish I could have kept it just for that, if nothing else. For strictly offroad trail riding, the 500 was amazing. I did so much work with that thing and it just took whatever I could throw at it and never complained. I will always miss the little billy goat.
I drownded in the creek. A Honda Talon winched me out. 3,500 miles and the first time I got pulled or towed. LOL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!