Spare rim and tire

B

Brassbrite

Jul 4, 2020
Harvest Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Needing a sock rim and tire for a spare on my 700-4 Deluxe...I’m in Huntsville Alabama area...but I would pay for shipping.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Needing a sock rim and tire for a spare on my 700-4 Deluxe...I’m in Huntsville Alabama area...but I would pay for shipping.
Check southern Honda in Chattanooga. They often have deluxe takeoffs for sale.

Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
As i have a standard with steel wheels i just ordered a itp steely and matching Dirt Commander from rockymountian atv price was decent and shipping was quick. Now to just build my spare/fuelpax mount.

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As i have a standard with steel wheels i just ordered a itp steely and matching Dirt Commander from rockymountian atv price was decent and shipping was quick. Now to just build my spare/fuelpax mount.
I was thinking about the itp delta for a spare. Do you know if the factory lug nuts will work with it. I don’t want to have to carry separate lugs for the spare.

Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
I was thinking about the itp delta for a spare. Do you know if the factory lug nuts will work with it. I don’t want to have to carry separate lugs for the spare.
I sure hope they do I’ll know tomorrow

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!