P700 Spare tire?

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Going to add a spare tire for some longer rides. Going to try and find a take off deluxe rim to match mine. Should I get a front or rear rim? Would only be used in emergency to limp back to the truck.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Going to add a spare tire for some longer rides. Going to try and find a take off deluxe rim to match mine. Should I get a front or rear rim? Would only be used in emergency to limp back to the truck.
Someone else will chime in, but I believe it's usually the front just for the reduced weight and size. Personally, I'd just get the oem steel from somewhere like RMATV for like $50. The deluxe wheel will be pricey.

Reactions: livefromthetree

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!