clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Order before 4-25-2020 and receive a free bottle of our proprietary WFOSXS hand sanitizer. Prices start at $85. Satisfaction guaranteed.

www.wfosxs.com

The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.

WFOSXS hand sanitizer

Hddh wfo

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Order before 4-25-2020 and receive a free bottle of our proprietary WFOSXS hand sanitizer. Prices start at $85. Satisfaction guaranteed.

www.wfosxs.com

The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.

View attachment 198582
View attachment 198583
Do you have any special offers going on right now? I would like the black HDDH version.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have any special offers going on right now? I would like the black HDDH version.
Rumor has it that #NTC is good for a zero percent discount at checkout. ;)

He had been mia on the site for a while, but I did see him post last night. Hopefully he gets back to you soon.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rumor has it that #NTC is good for a zero percent discount at checkout. ;)

He had been mia on the site for a while, but I did see him post last night. Hopefully he gets back to you soon.
I was hoping he may have a coupon or something like that :p

Rhino-F350

Rhino-F350

Jun 28, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have had mine for a few months now I think it’s a great product. Had it on trailer yesterday 350 mile trip 70mph and 30 mph wind no problems what so ever!!!!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!