HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Saw these . liked the idea , saw the price , puked . Made my own out of hdpe (plastic) for my RZR and it helps a lot on the dust roll .
Pioneer has virtually no dust in comparison .
IMG 5652

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
it would end up in a heap on the ground where I ride, good idea though
Yes, roof was good addition for keeping low hanging tree stuff and critters off my head.

Reactions: sgerksinwi
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
it would end up in a heap on the ground where I ride, good idea though
Same here, nothing, light bar or other can be mounted top of the roof. Might be ok for desert riding.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Reactions: sgerksinwi
HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Aegis Air Spoiler – Where we are truly "Changing The Ride"
Has anyone look at these?
Thoughts if they would work?
Very expensive.
You can buy a universal automotive one for 70 bucks that looks like it could be adapted..
Thanks ahead
I put one on my Talon R, yes they work very well. I wrote a review and made a video to show the results. It can fit on any model sxs.

Reactions: CID and 500oneer
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Ha good one Fellas, was just thinking about this the other day, when I was on a 90+ kms tour and was Cough, cough... by myself too. I have a custom windshield, Lexan roof and 3mm thick black UHMW cab back. Was thinking a near cab width custom UHMW spoiler made from same material. The opening on the roof would start at 4” above the roofline then reduce down to 2.5 once it rolled over the roof, following the existing roof radius. Thinking as air (inside spoiler) rolls over roof as the volume (4”-2.5”) is pinched down should increase velocity no? In addition going from higher air pressure (front of machine) to lower behind cab should increase velocity like an airplane wing.... better fuel economy, power and of course no dust at all.... In addition as my air intake will be in the sweet spot, will be a ram air effect. Probably a 5 hp increase yes?

Only thing thats really holding me back is I want to chop the roofline to flat and maybe lower just a touch, was also toying with idea of extending roof for a top shelf..... mmmm will have to chew on it a bit. So many options hahahaha love this little Dozer.

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing and Wallace
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!