P700 Spring Spacers

BadMoon

BadMoon

Feb 27, 2023
S.E. Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
So who has made spring spacers and what thickness did you end up going with? They are easy enough to make ,just wondering what size preloads the spring the best for you and why....I have made these in the past for my Rancher to help with plow sag and they worked pretty good.. I'll be making them and not buying them, thinking about 1 1/4" hoping that isnt too harsh and will stop bottoming out....it hasnt been out of the garage since we picked it up is why I am asking
thanks in advance

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Again, Use the search up top….
Its been done many times.

Reactions: Rayger143
NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So who has made spring spacers and what thickness did you end up going with? They are easy enough to make ,just wondering what size preloads the spring the best for you and why....I have made these in the past for my Rancher to help with plow sag and they worked pretty good.. I'll be making them and not buying them, thinking about 1 1/4" hoping that isnt too harsh and will stop bottoming out....it hasnt been out of the garage since we picked it up is why I am asking
thanks in advance
I made a mechanical lift. If you look at the geometry you are gaining lift without changing the angle of the shock. There was no noticeable difference in ride quality

IMG 6631

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!