...we're swapping out my Sim cards
..on my trail cams...had a hunch..cause
my cards are marked...set up other cam...& busted
um...in front of all..that was at camp....they hung there
head...,& left...
Dumb...F--kers....
"I WANT BIGFOOT...TO EXIST." ...
View attachment 53716

Apparently there are a lot of Sasquatch on Vancouver Island. I've heard that the island Sasquatch are primarily herbivores, elusive and usually pretty mellow. I'll keep my eyes open this fall.
Al

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Roc.........are you prepared?!

What I wanta know, is what are you going to do if you suddenly meet up with one while your dismounted? If it's friendly, are you gonna offer it a beer, and take a selfie? Maby take it for a ride on the P500 and listen to some tunes. If it's not friendly are you gonna shoot it and have it stuffed? What if it's a female? What if she's in heat? Do you have condoms and a couple of sacks, just in case she thinks you are not too good looking either?

For the record, I want Bigfoot to exist too.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

What I wanta know, is what are you going to do if you suddenly meet up with one while your dismounted? If it's friendly, are you gonna offer it a beer, and take a selfie? Maby take it for a ride on the P500 and listen to some tunes. If it's not friendly are you gonna shoot it and have it stuffed? What if it's a female? What if she's in heat? Do you have condoms and a couple of sacks, just in case she thinks you are not too good looking either?

Not sure...wat I would do..
s*** my pants?
Have a heart attack?
Hopefully I would...
at least get a pic....

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Now that's some funny sh**!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm always on peek mode for Squatchy. Voa ist du Herr Squatchmeyer? He's become one of those trippin model types....phases...
IMG 1673

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Watched the Bigfoot Documentary on Netflix over the long Holiday and thought about the Squatch Hunters here on the forum! If you haven’t seen it you should check it out!

It would be a blast to plan a ride around searching for Bigfoot at locations most likely to yield results! We can call it the 2018 Partying with the Squatch Ride

However with the fire power carried by our members on any given ride I can see half a dozen guys hearing something in the trees and opening fire in that general direction, lol!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Watched the Bigfoot Documentary on Netflix over the long Holiday and thought about the Squatch Hunters here on the forum! If you haven’t seen it you should check it out!

It would be a blast to plan a ride around searching for Bigfoot at locations most likely to yield results! We can call it the 2018 Partying with the Squatch Ride

However with the fire power carried by our members on any given ride I can see half a dozen guys hearing something in the trees and opening fire in that general direction, lol!

Yeah...seen it...
Hope he's. ...out there

Reactions: Biteme and mrjeff42
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

All of my explorations and trail riding all over this country is typically scheduled or planned with looking for Bigfoot in mind. That is how I also discovered new trails and places to explore by reading and listening to other people’s accounts and encounters From all over the country. Many times I have found wonderful new places to ride just from listening to and writing down locations for Bigfoot sightings.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!