P1000 SS112 ALLOY CENTER CAP BLACK

OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I bought a similar set of these a month ago.

ITP Center Cap C110ITP | eBay

They look great but they are a little loose like you can free spin them in place. They haven't fallen out. They don't rattle. If one falls out I won't be surprised.

6ED3069B 2322 4FBE A7A8 632D549B4BD0

Last edited:
Locohonda

Locohonda

Nov 6, 2017
Northern Va
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought a similar set of these a month ago.

ITP Center Cap C110ITP | eBay

They look great but they are a little loose like you can free spin them in place. They haven't fallen out. They don't rattle. If one falls out I won't be surprised.

View attachment 80701

Thanks for the reply. I saw your post and like your caps but I believe I have seen the caps I posted somewhere on this site but can’t find them now.

The issue you bring up about yours spinning was something I would like answered from someone who has the SS caps.

OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the reply. I saw your post and like your caps but I believe I have seen the caps I posted somewhere on this site but can’t find them now.

The issue you bring up about yours spinning was something I would like answered from someone who has the SS caps.

I think I saw someone who bought the SS say the same thing which is why I tried these

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!