BOX1

P1000 Ssv works stereo

Wes24

Wes24

Jan 12, 2019
Bloomfield Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
very well built, sturdy, has VERY bright dome light, bluetooth, loud as hell. One slight complaint would be not a lot of bass. I’m not a huge bass fan, but sometimes I wanna feel a slight punch. This is more ideal for anything not hip hop/rap. Overall I’m very pleased. Easy to install as well, hooks right up to roll cage and wires to battery. I recommend this product. Item number is 170-wp3-pn304a.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
very well built, sturdy, has VERY bright dome light, bluetooth, loud as hell. One slight complaint would be not a lot of bass. I’m not a huge bass fan, but sometimes I wanna feel a slight punch. This is more ideal for anything not hip hop/rap. Overall I’m very pleased. Easy to install as well, hooks right up to roll cage and wires to battery. I recommend this product. Item number is 170-wp3-pn304a.
By chance do you have a link for that?

rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have this same stereo and I completely disagree and am somewhat disappointed in it. It mounts to the very front of the roll cage so the speakers are not directly over your head. While sitting still it sounds good and is loud but the minute you start moving you can barely hear it. I think the positioning of the mount should have been in a different spot. I just purchased some Boss speakers to add to the rear and I’m hoping that helps some. Having said all this I had the probox top on my first 1000-5 and it was amazing so I may just be spoiled!

Reactions: Montecresto
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I looked it up, looks like a soundbar really. No surprise that it's not much for bass, those are 6.5's in small cavities and not much air to be moved. Would produce some in a car door, much bigger cabinet. I have an SSV in mine and it's the same way, will scream highs and mids but don't expect any thump from it. Add a cheap sub and it'll come alive, doesn't have to rattle your teeth, just gives it some ass. ;)
Get In, Get Out, Start Playing

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!