Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Here is my weekend project. Took awhile as I am metalurgically retarded and have limited tools. I have wanted to do this since I got my machine when decided to stay with my stock cables. Now my coolers will lay flat and a bed extension plan can be played with.
Thank you all for ideas and inspiration.:)

Reactions: 1911Man and Delton
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good. Great job on that!

Reactions: Stauvo
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Outstanding job!! I had metal and tools just too lazy lol. I'm with you about those cables. The longer ones from eBay are considerably smaller than stock. They made me nervous (but never hinted at breaking).

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol! I understand the procrastination. I had to wait and do it during a heat wave too. I used 1/8th steel and was a bugger to bend and still look good. I have new interest in working on a bed extension now that it's laying flat.

Reactions: dotman1
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 18956 View attachment 18957 View attachment 18958 View attachment 18959 View attachment 18960 View attachment 18961 View attachment 18962 View attachment 18964 View attachment 18965 View attachment 18956
Here is my weekend project. Took awhile as I am metalurgically retarded and have limited tools. I have wanted to do this since I got my machine when decided to stay with my stock cables. Now my coolers will lay flat and a bed extension plan can be played with.
Thank you all for ideas and inspiration.:)
Looks GREAT!! Nice job @Stauvo ! You sure as heck didn't just do a quickie! Nice!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks GREAT!! Nice job @Stauvo ! You sure as heck didn't just do a quickie! Nice!
Since we had to stay iN town all day yesterday for a baseball tournament. I decided to use the rest of the weekend to make these. I had most all i needed pre baught but picked up paint after church this morning.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Since we had to stay iN town all day yesterday for a baseball tournament. I decided to use the rest of the weekend to make these. I had most all i needed pre baught but picked up paint after church this morning.
You did great! Love the little touches that shows pride

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!