BOX1

P1000 Still Waiting P1000-5 Trail

H

HondaTech

Have a look at the winch/mount bolts as well, the factory accessory installation has been spotty at times.

Also check battery terminals for tightness and verify sub trans oil level.

Reactions: Lady01 and PDogRex
P

PDogRex

Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2022
Central MT.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have a look at the winch/mount bolts as well, the factory accessory installation has been spotty at times.

Also check battery terminals for tightness and verify sub trans oil level.
Thanks I’ll check those out tomorrow.
As I have been checking out items on the new SXS I have also been checking that all the electrical connectors are
”fully” seated and secure.

Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was able to pickup my 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 Trail yesterday after waiting for 5 1/2 months!
Sorry pictures are out of order 1st pic is on trailer ready to come home, last picture on showroom floor.
2nd & 3rd pictures are at new home.
Really impressed with the quick takeoff as compared to a CVT waiting on the rpm to build up to engage the clutch.
Went over it today checking the 3 grounds to make sure they were tight.👍
Checked the brake caliper bolts to make sure they were secure!👍
Going to put a few hours on it before starting all my accessory installs.
Getting ready to order more accessories from the HondaSXS store.

View attachment 356332 View attachment 356333 View attachment 356334 View attachment 356335
Congratulations! Nice ride!

Reactions: Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!