P1000 Still working

D

Dasmoeturhead

My 2016 is still pulling its weight around here. It has never failed me.
20230301 122046
20230301 122030

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My '16 is too! 19,000 miles and aside from the usual broken fuel injector wires and 4 cracked mufflers, she's running strong. I still have the original pre-updated clutch cover. I'm gonna leave it as is, that way if I ever want to sell it I can prove to a perspective buyer that the machine has never been abused.

D

Dasmoeturhead

It's the best dang thing I've ever bought for myself. My little dog Indie Boy used to ride shotgun, and I couldn't even think about getting in it by myself. He's gone now, but his dog tag is attached to the dash. So he still rides, but I could never sell it with all those memories.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!