P1000 ? Stock height with honda roof?

RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone have a p3 all stock with the Honda factory hard roof on? I need to know the height from the ground to the highest point(TOP) of the roof. I know stock height is 76", just wondering what the roof adds.

Thanks

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have a p3 all stock with the Honda factory hard roof on? I need to know the height from the ground to the highest point(TOP) of the roof. I know stock height is 76", just wondering what the roof adds.

Thanks
Mine is a 5 seat and is right at 78" with full top

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Thanks

Mine is 78".

RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sweet, thanks for the multiple replies. That confirms it, I can get a hard roof and clear my garage by an inch, that 1"! Lol
Not sure how I'm going to make it in with the tracks on tho...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sweet, thanks for the multiple replies. That confirms it, I can get a hard roof and clear my garage by an inch, that 1"! Lol
Not sure how I'm going to make it in with the tracks on tho...

I guess you'll have to look into a different location too to mount the LED lights.... Bummer as the the stock roof mounts work out great for pods or the 42" Light Bar

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really want to add the Strong Made 2" lift and it will just squeeze into my garage if I do add it.

Reactions: RyanOrange3
RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice lol. Yep, I will be installing mine in the lower position. By making braces to mount to the roll bars, where they bolt together. Which is why I want a 52" to make it that much easier, but think that that is way too much light bar for these units. I'm going with auxbeam c3 series, which is a more flood style light. I have most of my switches, bar for bumper and floods for the rear. Just need to order the main bar. Than it will be install time

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!