here we go
20190408 161836

G

Gabejosie

Feb 14, 2019
MICHIGAN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It not too bad to change and actually pretty reasonable. Don't know about the red but we went from yellow to this for about $275.
View attachment 121343 View attachment 121344
I'm so glad you messaged me and taught me about the panels being so cheap to change colors...... went and picked her up today! Could not be happier! Rode till my face went numb from the cold

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm so glad you messaged me and taught me about the panels being so cheap to change colors...... went and picked her up today! Could not be happier! Rode till my face went numb from the cold
That's the nice thing about this forum is that it makes it very easy to spend money. haha. I know you will enjoy the new rig as we have enjoyed ours. Rockymountainatv was the cheapest for the silver panels, but procaliber is another good source. The hardest part is going through the OEM parts diagram to get the correct part numbers. Some colors are a little more then others but there are many different looks to choose from. There are a couple of threads on here talking about how easy the swap is. Enjoy.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Friday 4/12 mine will be ready for pick up. I’m requesting they do cabin comfort kit mod before p/u.
Don't even mess with the comfort mod, it doesn't work. Got get a 10 inch fan and aim it at the headers with a switch, that way you can can have heat in the winter and stay cooler in the summer. I'm taking all the comfort mods off before winter.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!