P1000 Recall - all '16-'19 P1K

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damit. I was going to buy a P1k this week.
Can they just remove the defective part and sell it anyways.... lol.
This is really going to kink my build in time for the takeover!

Buy a good used one... they haven’t stopped the sale on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rubyred16

rubyred16

Aug 24, 2018
troy mo
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's when the bulletin drops, lord knows when parts are available.

We're still waiting for parts for generator recall that was issued at the beginning of February.

What is the generator recall? I have got nothing on that one.

Reactions: BWAF
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you happen to ride in deep water often?
Nothing out of the norm though, this is me in a spot after finding out a buddy’s son in law had been through with a spider monkey looking razor, between 35 and 40 in tires:mad:

4024AEF2 5546 4C46 B50F 7CEF9D4F74FE

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Buy before the stop sale
Too late I'm afraid. I found a 1000-3 online that I was interested in last night. Called about it an hour ago. Sales lady told me that they couldn't sell until fixed and may not get parts til April. Also said that she couldn't guarantee the same price in April that they have advertised in March.... Oh well... guess I'll keep ridin the seven hondo.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Too late I'm afraid. I found a 1000-3 online that I was interested in last night. Called about it an hour ago. Sales lady told me that they couldn't sell until fixed and may not get parts til April. Also said that she couldn't guarantee the same price in April that they have advertised in March.... Oh well... guess I'll keep ridin the seven hondo.
All signs are pointing to @Hondasxs needing to buy the Talon so he can show it off at Takeover

Reactions: Mudwing
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tell me about it.
I could really use a Talon, Not only to help with this site and my new business but because its fun as hell.
YET, Taking the wife and kids for a ride outweighs that 10 to 1.

Where theres a welder theres a way...Get @Delton and @snuffnwhisky in the same shop... I am sure you could have the worlds first 4seat talon a few hours before takeover starts.

Iu

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dang that sucks. Especially when that’s more of a wear item and would be solid for a long time!

Reactions: BWAF
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
April... SMH...
Damit,
damit
damit
damit.

hahaha.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Dang that sucks. Especially when that’s more of a wear item and would be solid for a long time!
Yeah, I hadn't thought seriously about a 1000 until last night. Been drooling over the Talon, but not sure I could do without a bed and and extra seat for my little girl. Saw a red 1000-3 EPS priced for $12,399 a few hours away from where I lived. That kinda got me interested. Alot more power than my 700 and a bed and room for the three of us. I've set a work this morning pricing must have accessories online to see what my total investment would be. After some calculating, I figured I'd give them a call and make sure they still had one and maybe try to swing it and I get the 'no sale' thrown back at me.... hahaha Whattayado?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!