P1000 Recall - all '16-'19 P1K

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the heads up. I venture to guess this a systematic issue from the group of owners who like to ride in mud and water up to their ball sack.
I’m not one of those mud hole and water guys, but mine has stuck on us twice. I keep it lubed with wd40

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang! Since updating my clutch the list is growing for recalls and of course my trailer is buried behind big snow piles.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone got the letter on the throttle issue or did you just call a dealer?

Reactions: sharp
A

Apbt82

Aug 8, 2016
Kentucky
Went to the dealer to have my Kawasaki Teryx fixed and was going to pull the trigger on a pioneer 5, but he was like can’t sell it to you. I was like what do you mean? he’s like there’s a recall. Shows how much I know.

A

Apbt82

Aug 8, 2016
Kentucky
Sorry for the double pose but I also remembered something else. I asked about the Talon and he said they are not taking trade-ins for the first year on the Honda Talon? Anyone else heard of this I thought it was kind of crazy.

J

JTW

Sorry for the double pose but I also remembered something else. I asked about the Talon and he said they are not taking trade-ins for the first year on the Honda Talon? Anyone else heard of this I thought it was kind of crazy.
That’s not true for all dealers.. they’ll trade if they think they can make more money that way!

Reactions: Remington and sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the dealer to have my Kawasaki Teryx fixed and was going to pull the trigger on a pioneer 5, but he was like can’t sell it to you. I was like what do you mean? he’s like there’s a recall. Shows how much I know.
Unfortunately yeah... lots of people wanting to buy and can’t.

Find a new dealer

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope.. nothing. Called 3 dealers asking.
1 was closed. Other two said no after finding someone someone who knew what I was referring to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
G

Gabejosie

Feb 14, 2019
MICHIGAN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bummer! Got my check ready to buy, been saving awhile. Now that im ready they're not lol

WOT-Outdoors

WOT-Outdoors

Supporting Member
Mar 26, 2019
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm with y'all! Fingers crossed they get parts out quickly. I have been waiting for my 1000-3 since mid February! It's just sitting at the dealership crying to come home.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I'm with y'all! Fingers crossed they get parts out quickly. I have been waiting for my 1000-3 since mid February! It's just sitting at the dealership crying to come home.

A friend of mine found a good price on a 1000-3 eps and went to look at it. They got a price with glass windshield,roof and back curtain. Then the dealer told them he couldn’t sell it to them. He wouldn’t even take money down to hold it. Needless to say they weren’t to happy! The dealership did tell them when the gas pedals are fixed he thought Honda might have some rebates or some kind of sales promotion on them. I Tried to talk him into a Talon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

ctark

Mar 10, 2019
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sent an email to my dealer demanding that I take it home Friday regardless of whether they have fixed the recall issue or not. I bought before the stop sale so I'm not sure they can actually stop me from taking possession of my vehicle. I'm taking it back in a month to have some mods installed so they can do the recall stuff then.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!