DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Was out taking a stroll in the woods yesterday in between rain showers and got caught out in the dark. I was making my way back to the yard when something truly strange started happening. Something seems to have been following me...

I started noticing movement that would stop when i stopped. I put it off as nothing or maybe a domesticated animal...then i started hearing limbs breaking. This was heavy...and i saw a tree on the ground that i has stepped over earlier, snapped clean in half. I would estimate the weight needed to snap this at roughly 1100lbs! At one point, i turned my flashlight off and snapped a pic with my cell...in the dark.

I saw nothing at the time, but looking at the pic now, i see what looks to be eyeshine (horrible, blurry pic) and maybe some orb activity...

Eyeshine

At that point i picked up the pace a bit when i heard what might have been growling!!!??? Sounded like an old 250X almost...LOL!

Once i neared my house, everything seemed to subside. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but it sure seemed like something was out there.

I should note that i live in Anderson county, KY. Anderson just happens to lead KY in Bigfoot sightings...

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Was out taking a stroll in the woods yesterday in between rain showers and got caught out in the dark. I was making my way back to the yard when something truly strange started happening. Something seems to have been following me...

I started noticing movement that would stop when i stopped. I put it off as nothing or maybe a domesticated animal...then i started hearing limbs breaking. This was heavy...and i saw a tree on the ground that i has stepped over earlier, snapped clean in half. I would estimate the weight needed to snap this at roughly 1100lbs! At one point, i turned my flashlight off and snapped a pic with my cell...in the dark.

I saw nothing at the time, but looking at the pic now, i see what looks to be eyeshine (horrible, blurry pic) and maybe some orb activity...

View attachment 70573
At that point i picked up the pace a bit when i heard what might have been growling!!!??? Sounded like an old 250X almost...LOL!

Once i neared my house, everything seemed to subside. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but it sure seemed like something was out there.

I should note that i live in Anderson county, KY. Anderson just happens to lead KY in Bigfoot sightings...

DEFINITELY the beginning of the.......................

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 70573

Wait a minute. That has to be @JTW.

Look at that "moon" shining there.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I heard there was a loose gorilla in that area. Strangely I can't find the article to link it too.

Reactions: sharp
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s what you get for writing your name and address on the stall walls at the obese gay bar!
Silly! That was your name/address.

You don't have to share your problems @JTW with the rest of us.
I heard there was a loose gorilla in that area. Strangely I can't find the article to link it too.

Wait a minute. That has to be @JTW.

Look at that "moon" shining there.
Maybe a Fat stalker??
Bawahaha!

OK you guys...this is SERIOUS! I think it followed me home...

There are those who think that BF...may be a supernatural being. I think thats a bit of BS (or maybe it isn't a BF?), but today...I'm thinking something may have "attached" itself to me (kinda like a real badass tick). This is the dark side of "ghost hunting" you don't hear about on TV...
What Is a Paranormal Spirit Attachment?

Except i haven't investigated anything except some old house ruins. KY is full of those.

Out cleaning up yard debris a few this morning and heard more of the same. Investigated and Saw nothing except a track...

20180330 192753

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Silly! That was your name/address.

Bawahaha!

OK you guys...this is SERIOUS! I think it followed me home...

There are those who think that BF...may be a supernatural being. I think thats a bit of BS (or maybe it isn't a BF?), but today...I'm thinking something may have "attached" itself to me (kinda like a real badass tick). This is the dark side of "ghost hunting" you don't hear about on TV...
What Is a Paranormal Spirit Attachment?

Except i haven't investigated anything except some old house ruins. KY is full of those.

Out cleaning up yard debris a few this morning and heard more of the same. Investigated and Saw nothing except a track...

View attachment 70589
Probably a demon. I'm not kidding either . I'm in alot of houses a year and you can feel some really bad vibes instantly . Good luck, nice knowing you!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!