P500 Stupid slideshow alert!!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Didn't see your 500 in any of the shots. Were you riding shotgun again on that ride?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Didn't see your 500 in any of the shots. Were you riding shotgun again on that ride?
Yes I was riding shotgun with the wife. I was just able to diagnose the problem with my P5 today. It IS the coil. I have just been so busy with her new sxs that I havent had time to mess with mine. I pulled a coil off of her P1000 today and wired it up to the P5 and it fired up and purred like a kitten! I felt pretty confident it was the coil, but didnt want to buy one until I had a chance to troubleshoot it. Gonna order it this week along with a new front axle for her P1000 and...wait for it.....the front locker for mine! I figured Ive been spending so much money and time on hers that I deserve a goody for mine too. :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!