P500 Stupid video alert!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It was later in this day that I broke 3 axles and my drivers front portal hub. Wish I woulda got videos of that to add into this one. @Caper @ToddH I think yall were wanting to see a vid of where it happened. It was on another part of this property in some muddy pine rows...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some of the stuff you guys do looks like so much fun. My kinda group just in the mud. I’d love to hang out for the day be fun as heck! How’s the ol lady liking the 1k?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Some of the stuff you guys do looks like so much fun. My kinda group just in the mud. I’d love to hang out for the day be fun as heck! How’s the ol lady liking the 1k?
We ride with a fun group for sure. I told my wife the next shirt I want her to make me for riding should say, "PhukDupMudClub: A drinking club with a mudding problem" or something along those lines. We are a true 5-30 club if there ever was one. I would love to be able to ride with yall! :)

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher She loves it! It has started slipping between gears though, so Im taking it back to the dealer Friday morning. I tried the clutch initialization procedure several times Sunday and that didnt work. I checked the engine oil and sub trans fluid and both were fine. I unhooked the batteries for like 30 minutes thinking that might reset the computers. After I unhooked them I stepped on the brake pedal and turned the headlight knob on and off a few times to bleed off any charge a capacitor might hold. I still have to check all the grounds and maybe make sure there isnt any water in any electrical quick connections anywhere underneath. Other than that I will take it to the dealer and hope for the best. She says she wishes she would have got the P1000 back in the day instead of the P700 that she had.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My wife just showed me this. This guys youtube channel is called 'Project_Ajax' We are actually subscribed to each others cannels. We crossed paths while riding and he stopped me to say hello. I didnt realize who I was talking to at the time. You can tell in the video Ive had a few adult beverages lol. I figured yall would get a kick out of it. If yall aint got anything better to do check out his channel. Hes got good stuff.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife just showed me this. This guys youtube channel is called 'Project_Ajax' We are actually subscribed to each others cannels. We crossed paths while riding and he stopped me to say hello. I didnt realize who I was talking to at the time. You can tell in the video Ive had a few adult beverages lol. I figured yall would get a kick out of it. If yall aint got anything better to do check out his channel. Hes got good stuff.
You guy's are f##### nuts! HA!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It was later in this day that I broke 3 axles and my drivers front portal hub. Wish I woulda got videos of that to add into this one. @Caper @ToddH I think yall were wanting to see a vid of where it happened. It was on another part of this property in some muddy pine rows...
Thanks BC. I love seeing other parts of the country. Aaaa is it always that wet on those trails. Or canals. It’s hard to believe how far they will go. Thanks again. Good luck on your fix.
Caper

Reactions: Bastardchild
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s crazy. When everyone, but you, has chest waders on, and a two foot snorkel, you know it’s going to be wet. Wow thanks for posted the video. Very cool BC.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We ride with a fun group for sure. I told my wife the next shirt I want her to make me for riding should say, "PhukDupMudClub: A drinking club with a mudding problem" or something along those lines. We are a true 5-30 club if there ever was one. I would love to be able to ride with yall! :)
Haha, don’t know if I could keep up. Haha
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!