Suggestions on a heavy duty trailerable cover for 1000x4 lv

Odie01

Odie01

Sep 15, 2021
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Looking for some experienced suggestions on a heavy duty trailerable cover for my 21 talon 1000x4 lv. The machine will be stored outside, for the time being (unfortunately). LLivein the plains and the sun can be brutal on plastics. Thank you in advance for any info.

Odie

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looking for some experienced suggestions on a heavy duty trailerable cover for my 21 talon 1000x4 lv. The machine will be stored outside, for the time being (unfortunately). LLivein the plains and the sun can be brutal on plastics. Thank you in advance for any info.

Odie
You can probable buy a small car port to keep the sun off cheaper than a really good trailerable cover, covers are hard on the finish when trailering?

Last edited:
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you cover it in storage like that plan on fighting off rodents....you've just made them a perfect home. As far as trailerable.....I haven't seen much but maybe you could take it to a canvas shop and let them figure it out. It could lead to a new business venture for them. I like Smitty's carport idea though.

Odie01

Odie01

Sep 15, 2021
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I am still looking for a cover any suggestions . Needing for an up coming trip. It also might provide so security as in out of site out of mind

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm assuming the Hondaline X4 cover is a well made and nice as our Hondaline X2 cover that we love. Not sure about using it while trailering but I'd imagine it would be fine.

52077009970 104b2bcd0e b

Reactions: Buggyman
D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Many years ago i needed a custom fit cover for a utility trailer with sides, ended up going to a local place that made tarps for over the road semis. I was suprised how inexpensive it was, but it wouldn't have fit all the angles and stuff of a talon.

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!