P1000 Super atv 3 inch lift biggest tires

B

Blind82

Jun 16, 2021
Dallas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What is the biggest tire I can run on my 2021 1000-5 deluxe with 3 inch superatv lift and 1.5 or 2 inch spacer in the back. I plan on getting c fab or super atv arms in the future. Will the arms work with the current lift and axels and what’s the biggest tires I can run with that set up? I think the c fab arms also have 3 inches of lift as well.

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First off…Welcome from Michigan!
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! ;)

Your question has been asked in a variety of ways on here and these many options can be found using the search up top.

Personally id ditch the lift cuz it messes with your shock geometry and just use arms of your choice and shocks with preload to get your lift. Without seeing or knowing exactly what you have, assuming you have stock shocks? You'll need to get some aftermarket shocks, cuz you wont like the arms with stockers! Might as well keep it stick then. As for spacers with this set up, i have 1” up front and 1-1/2 in back. If you keep the lift you will need the 2” in back and 1-1/2” up front cuz of the geometry change. I did this with a lift I had for a short time. Thats alot of spacer!

B

big bud

May 14, 2021
Potter Valley,CA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For a stock 2018 Pioneer 1000 need new tires, can I go taller ? without major modifications. Looking at replacing stock shocks, Lift? Any input much appreciated.

JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am running 30's w SATV arms and no lift. Absolutely no rubbing up front. Did not need to change axles.
i did have some rubbing in the rear (also have SATV arms there) when loaded but i upgraded my springs and it took care of it.
also running elka S3's all around.

here is a thread about it

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
^^^This...you can do it, but you'll get some rubbing...mostly in the rear. You'll also need a little lift or serious preload to help out.
....If you want to do it on a stock machine without the forward arms or lift.

JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
^^^This...you can do it, but you'll get some rubbing...mostly in the rear. You'll also need a little lift or serious preload to help out.
....If you want to do it on a stock machine without the forward arms or lift.
^^ meh....

it depends on your setup

not sure how the stock shocks would do, i added the Elkas at the same time
when i rode without load in the back, I specified the shocks like this, no rubbing. maybe it could have, but it didnt happen to me
serious rubbing with passengers or a load in the back. added preload - still rubbed sometimes
changed springs 👍 all good
another note - i dont have a sway bar in the back either

unfortunately when you use it like a truck you need a stiffer suspension in the back to deal with the loads that are there sometimes. so now, just like a truck, it rides better with a load in the back. its really not bad though when unloaded, just better when loaded.

• Haha
Reactions: SuperATV and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!