KIMG1122
KIMG1121

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a couple sets of these on some of my trucks in the past. Great mud tire and I’m sure they’ll last longer than any utv tire on the market. What kind of lift kit do you have on the bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
CGD

CGD

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
My lift is just home made spacers on the shock springs. I think I went with 1-1/2" on front and 1-1/8" rear.
I went with 8.5" instead of 10" wide because I wanted to run bias ply tires for the weight reduction over radials and I only found 29x10.5 in radials.
The wife and I put in several miles of gravel, pavement, and muddy trails with some rock climbing and the tires performed flawlessly. I was in 2wd in many places that required 4wd with stock tires and I never used diff lock in trails that normally require it. Those side lugs really throw mud and rocks so my next project will be home brewed fender flares.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My lift is just home made spacers on the shock springs. I think I went with 1-1/2" on front and 1-1/8" rear.
I went with 8.5" instead of 10" wide because I wanted to run bias ply tires for the weight reduction over radials and I only found 29x10.5 in radials.
The wife and I put in several miles of gravel, pavement, and muddy trails with some rock climbing and the tires performed flawlessly. I was in 2wd in many places that required 4wd with stock tires and I never used diff lock in trails that normally require it. Those side lugs really throw mud and rocks so my next project will be home brewed fender flares.
Post pics when you do those fender flares

Reactions: Travis R and Lady01
CGD

CGD

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I'll post some pics for sure. It may be a few weeks, I have to get back to work on my trailer because we have a ride scheduled soon and it's not even close to being finished. Everything got pushed aside when work was extra busy over the winter.

Reactions: Lady01 and Isaiah
Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5

When I was into lifting my trucks and putting them in the mud back in the 90’s, these tires could not be beat (until the Boggers came out), period!
I didn’t realize that they even made these in UTV sizes. If I would have known, I would not have put the Sedona Mudda Inlaws on my bike because how bad of a ride they are on pavement. I know the inlaws will out pull the TSL’s but the TSL’s would be fine for the type of mid that my machine sees at the deer camp and they would be such a smoother ride on the pavement.
There might be some 28 x 14 Inlaws for sale soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CGD

CGD

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I haven't hit top speed with them yet but at just over 50mph there wasn't any shaking. I still need to do a quick alignment, center the steering wheel, and set toe in but it still tracked straight and true.

CGD

CGD

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
After a little over a month of use on pavement, gravel, mud, rock, and rough trails I am very happy with the tires.
I just got back from a weekend at Piedmont, MO and we rode pavement and gravel to get to our trails, sometimes at 60 plus MPH and very challenging ungroomed trails and they handle everything with ease. I was a little concerned when we went from mud and hood deep water directly to rock crawling but I just stayed in the throttle when they slipped while wet and they heated up and just gripped the rock with no problem.
Other people at the ride were impressed with the performance of the Pioneer and the TSL tires. I think I might see a few rigs sporting them at next year's ride after I cleared every mud hole and many others had to pull cable.

CGD

CGD

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I'm at my other house right now and I haven't measured so I'm not sure. I'll be back down South tomorrow evening and I will try to remember to measure it for you.
I have been considering buying 2 inch spacers for the rear and moving the current 1 inch spacers up front but I like being narrow in our tight trails.

Reactions: ChadD and JenElio
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The tsl's have been one of my favorite tires. If they measured true to size I would have two sets. We still use them on a 5 seat. I'd say they're getting close to 4k miles and still look and work great. I miss the way they would heat up on rocks. The tensor regulators I run on my 3 seat now are much harder and it was an adjustment. I still will try to cook the regulators for traction from time to time but it's not the same

IMG950602

CGD

CGD

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Ohio4x4, it was pics of your rig with the TSL's that made me decide to buy them after wavering between a few different truck tires. The only situation that they aren't great in is wet pavement, they tend to slide a little at low pressure on corners. They did grip well enough on the wet pavement to tow a friend's Razor up some steep wet hills to his house after he cooked a belt.👍 Simply adjusting my driving on the wet pavement was all that was necessary but off road they are excellent.

thesaltydog

thesaltydog

Nov 4, 2019
Hinckley, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm at my other house right now and I haven't measured so I'm not sure. I'll be back down South tomorrow evening and I will try to remember to measure it for you.
I have been considering buying 2 inch spacers for the rear and moving the current 1 inch spacers up front but I like being narrow in our tight trails.
Post it up when you find out, I'm looking to get down to 62" wide to be legal on trails in Black Hills of South Dakota.

Reactions: ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!