BOX1

P1000 SuperATV Rhino 2.0’s

J

JTW

Have some rear SuperATV rhino 2.0 axles to try.. going to see how these hold up compared to the rhinos and stock axles. I’m hoping these will eliminate my heat issues and take the JTW abuse. I’ll keep you all updated here..
6A29A99C ACD9 45D7 8A5E D93B5B9370F0

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have some rear SuperATV rhino 2.0 axles to try.. going to see how these hold up compared to the rhinos and stock axles. I’m hoping these will eliminate my heat issues and take the JTW abuse. I’ll keep you all updated here.. View attachment 183857
I am just curious, can You elaborate on Your heat issue what does that have to do with rear axles, are Your CV joints getting hot???? Just wondering,,,,

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm tempted by Rhino 2.0 fronts and no steering stops with Superatv arms. I just get the feeling they aren't that good
I'm running this set up and have no complaints. 2k miles no steering stops and full turns in 4x4 lock so far no noises or slop from the axels. My pk1-3 turns tighter than my brother's stock pk1-5.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I'm running this set up and have no complaints. 2k miles no steering stops and full turns in 4x4 lock so far no noises or slop from the axels. My pk1-3 turns tighter than my brother's stock pk1-5.

I popped a Rhino front running no stops
Now I am running 2.0's with no stops so good so far

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!