DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
you know i rarely see any of the 4 wheelers now adays. either. i see more artic cats than i do suzukis.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
They updated the KQ not long ago. Always thought it was a very underated machine. It or the Grizzly/Kodiak would probably be my choice for a new quad.

I've been saying for years...Suzuki, take that KQ 750 engine and make a decent mid-size utility machine like the pioneer 700. Not the sexiest marketing choice, but one that will bring in money. Way more durable than any Polaris or Can Am, and Suzuki generally provides good value. I'd buy one.

I forget who it was, but someone ask Suzuki not too long ago why they haven't released a SxS. Thier response was something like "we consider ourselves a motorcycle company"...
If things keep going the way they are, you're not going to be building anything, Suzuki.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
They updated the KQ not long ago. Always thought it was a very underated machine. It or the Grizzly/Kodiak would probably be my choice for a new quad.

I've been saying for years...Suzuki, take that KQ 750 engine and make a decent mid-size utility machine like the pioneer 700. Not the sexiest marketing choice, but one that will bring in money. Way more durable than any Polaris or Can Am, and Suzuki generally provides good value. I'd buy one.

I forget who it was, but someone ask Suzuki not too long ago why they haven't released a SxS. Thier response was something like "we consider ourselves a motorcycle company"...
If things keep going the way they are, you're not going to be building anything, Suzuki.
yeah iv seen a few of the newer king quads. they look good to me. i loved my old suzuki motorcycle that v twin was pretty good on it. definitely took a beating in my early 20s lol. never been really a fan of the grizzlies or kodiaks in the bigger bore . they always seeem to have some kind of issue. the little 450-500s have always been little tanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

N

Notnim

Mar 2, 2022
St. Louis, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've always wondered why Suzuki never entered the SXS market too? I have a 1987 230 Quad that all I have ever done is change oil and new tires, it is the most dependable machine of any sort I have ever owned.Still use it almost daily. I also owned several of their dirt bikes years ago, also great machines.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!