BOX1

SW FL Babcock / Webb WMA 1/15/23

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just an informal ride with a few friends, bring your machine if you want to go along. We’ll hit the entry gate at 10:00 am.

Fred C. Babcock/Cecil M. Webb Wildlife Management Area

If you’re not familiar with the place, it‘s only open for street legal vehicles, buggies, and SxS. Which is to say no ATV’s.

This weekend is the final time the entire property is available to ride this season. Most of the year access is restricted to a subset of improved roads.

PM if you want contact info to link up.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just an informal ride with a few friends, bring your machine if you want to go along. We’ll hit the entry gate at 10:00 am.

Fred C. Babcock/Cecil M. Webb Wildlife Management Area

If you’re not familiar with the place, it‘s only open for street legal vehicles, buggies, and SxS. Which is to say no ATV’s.

This weekend is the final time the entire property is available to ride this season. Most of the year access is restricted to a subset of improved roads.

PM if you want contact info to link up.
Man I'd like to make that but have a crazy weekend going on. I'm going to read up on this place it's only a fee hrs from me.

Have fun, post some pics when you can 👍

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice weather, albeit a little chilly. Snowbelt comrades, feel free to laugh. P500, P1000, and the R4000. Some Polaris riders didn't show, rumor has it the belts broke while loading.

IMG 8847

IMG 8818

IMG 8837

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
If you stay on the roads, how many miles do you think there is? I am a couple hours north of there, and interested if worth the drive.

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you stay on the roads, how many miles do you think there is? I am a couple hours north of there, and interested if worth the drive.
It’s around 40-50 miles of accessible roads in the off season. Bear in mind the year around roads are raised and graded so you can drive them in anything. Sometimes we just drive a street vehicle and go fishing or have a cookout.

The seasonal roads are a lot more fun with an ORV. But you can see most of the same sights from the improved roads.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!