Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Id leave it off, but id invest into a nice set of shocks to help you with that.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I’m installing a dustyDawg carrier on the p5
I’m running 25” ripsaws on 12” rims no spacers
Do you all think I should put the sway bar back on do to the tall racks
This is how it sits now pic 1
This is how the dusty Dawg sits (not on my machine) pic 2

You're good IMO. You've only went up an inch, actually 1/2", and with 5+2's probably sitting at 53". Obviously your COG is going to vary based on what you put on that top rack. The sway bar has nothing to do with it really, it doesn't dictate the tipping point, just how much roll you feel before getting there. That's a good thing depending on how you drive and it doesn't look like you're setting it up as a corner slinger?

RRogers

RRogers

Feb 17, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
You're good IMO. You've only went up an inch, actually 1/2", and with 5+2's probably sitting at 53". Obviously your COG is going to vary based on what you put on that top rack. The sway bar has nothing to do with it really, it doesn't dictate the tipping point, just how much roll you feel before getting there. That's a good thing depending on how you drive and it doesn't look like you're setting it up as a corner slinger?

you Are correct not a corner slinger. Most of our travel is at a slow pace 50 inch trails

Reactions: trigger
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Doesn't take long to put back on.

Be Safe -- TEST ALL Sinarios ---- S-Bar -- ON & OFF -- EMPTY & LOADED -- see what fits you riding style.
If you best friend is the cargo Be Safe --- they Would Do the Same for you.

• Love
Reactions: CID and Smitty335
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
We had one that would have drove if I let him.
Always had move him over so I could get in.

Wanted nothing to do with handle bar 4x4.

RRogers

RRogers

Feb 17, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Our dogs wouldn't have anything to do with that, they think they have to ride in the front seat! HA!
LOL ya finally got the wife to start going with me. She’s not Sharing the front seat with the dog and I don’t think I can train the wife to sit in the back in the new carrier 🤔😂 so the my dog gets a new seat. We will see how it goes 👍

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
That settles it with both BEST Friends on board Test & Test some more.
Don't want any Hospital or Vet bills. ( cuts into accessory funds )

The math says it will tip a sooner with -- Added Weight Above Center of Gravity.
Especially -- with Sway Bar OFF -- Easier for Weight to get In Motion & Stay in Motion -- till gravity takes over.

Good set of WE Adjustable SHOCKS Would Help when adjusted for your needs.
Hint to the the best friend that has money it's a Needed Safety item -- she could get you for Easter -- or you get for her.

Spent all those years training her & Don't want to train another one or is that what she said I forget.
My memory Leaks Sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: CID and RRogers
RRogers

RRogers

Feb 17, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
That settles it with both BEST Friends on board Test & Test some more.
Don't want any Hospital or Vet bills. ( cuts into accessory funds )

The math says it will tip a sooner with -- Added Weight Above Center of Gravity.
Especially -- with Sway Bar OFF -- Easier for Weight to get In Motion & Stay in Motion -- till gravity takes over.

Good set of WE Adjustable SHOCKS Would Help when adjusted for your needs.
Hint to the the best friend that has money it's a Needed Safety item -- she could get you for Easter -- or you get for her.

Spent all those years training her & Don't want to train another one or is that what she said I forget.
My memory Leaks Sometimes.
Lol thanks bro great advice

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!