BOX1

Sweet video. Drifting Pioneer on lake

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Thanks for posting the vid, I enjoyed it.

M

Minnesota Pioneer

Dec 24, 2013
Very cool looking video! Those guys did a outstanding job taping that. I wonder what type of platform thay used. Remote helicopter possibly??

It reminds me of one of my favorate atv activities over the years (when the conditions are right of course), drifting and spinning around on an open lake. I had a couple weekends earlier in the season at our lake cabin in Wisconsin when my Pio was still hardly broke in that I had a chance. We have waaaay to much snow now unfortunatly. May not get a chance again till next year.

Nice post!

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
That looks like FUN!!! The video was shot with a RC quad copter with remote video cam. These new quad copters are much easier to fly than typical 3 axis RC helicopters - due to having a electronic gyro for stabilization and the lift of four blades.

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
This vid should be the commercial used to push the pioneer! Awesome job! Makes me wanna hop in mine right now! Honda motor sports should buy this from u.

Anxiously waiting a sequel

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sxsnewbie said:
This vid should be the commercial used to push the pioneer! Awesome job! Makes me wanna hop in mine right now! Honda motor sports should buy this from u.

Anxiously waiting a sequel

i missed this when it was posted originally, I agree this is a great video!

D

Dadwith12

Apr 24, 2019
Lloydminster, SK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Check this video out. This guy did a great job with his remote camera setup.
The ice went off our lake only a week ago. After watching your video I ALMOST can't wait for it to freeze up again so I can go slide around on it in my p700. But I think I'll enjoy using it to haul my sailboat to the lake for the next five months.

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!