BOX1

Talon Switches

B

bbtank45

Sep 19, 2019
Hamilton, OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a bit of switch obsession. I like a solid, firm switch....identical to the stock talon switches. Does anyone know if there is a source to find matching switches that are same as factory? Theyre a quality switch and I would be much happier to see them all match.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a bit of switch obsession. I like a solid, firm switch....identical to the stock talon switches. Does anyone know if there is a source to find matching switches that are same as factory? Theyre a quality switch and I would be much happier to see them all match.

don’t exist yet...probably won’t ever but you could buy a stock switch with the corresponding harness and have someone redo what’s printed on it like another member has.

B

bbtank45

Sep 19, 2019
Hamilton, OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
don’t exist yet...probably won’t ever but you could buy a stock switch with the corresponding harness and have someone redo what’s printed on it like another member has.

You wouldnt happen to know who that other member was or if there is a thread?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You wouldnt happen to know who that other member was or if there is a thread?

No thread he just mentioned in passing he picked up a factory live valve switch and harness/plug, and that he’s going to screen print winch in/out on it.

since the live valve is a momentary switch

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!