BOX1

SXS trails near PigeonForge/Gatlinburg Tennessee

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
im looking to take a 3 day trip around pigeon forge/ Gatlinburg Tennessee . Are there good trails around there where you can bring your SXS. I see a lot of rental options. If not in that area, what are some other areas in Tennessee that are good to visit? We aren’t looking for super hard trails to navigate, just getting out in the mountains and maybe seeing a few bears and nature. I’m coming from East Central Illinois.

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The rental options in this area are mostly for on-road usage to tour the mountains in TN.
There are not any "trails" within 30 mins of Gatlinburg. (i don't think).
An 2 hour's drive, you can be at WindRock, Royal Blue, and BrimStone.
All 3 are currently a muddy mess as it's the wet season.
If you go, bring extra recovery gear.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
im looking to take a 3 day trip around pigeon forge/ Gatlinburg Tennessee . Are there good trails around there where you can bring your SXS. I see a lot of rental options. If not in that area, what are some other areas in Tennessee that are good to visit? We aren’t looking for super hard trails to navigate, just getting out in the mountains and maybe seeing a few bears and nature. I’m coming from East Central Illinois.
Just drive the loop at Cades Cove you’ll see plenty of wildlife. Go EARLY and you’ll see more.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
@ohanacreek I've been thinking of riding Cades Cove, but will have to trailer there do you know of anyplace near the entrance that will let you park a truck and trailer.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
@ohanacreek I've been thinking of riding Cades Cove, but will have to trailer there do you know of anyplace near the entrance that will let you park a truck and trailer.
I don't think they'll let you ride a SXS in there. I've been 4 times and have never seen one, anyway. Biked the loop twice on MTB's and then two times just riding in the truck and stopping to check out the sites with family.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We’ve decided on Royal Blue the first weekend in June. Any suggestions or advice.
Here is the thread....

Reactions: JenElio
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
I don't think they'll let you ride a SXS in there. I've been 4 times and have never seen one, anyway. Biked the loop twice on MTB's and then two times just riding in the truck and stopping to check out the sites with family.
I've heard people say they have seen sxs there but I've not been in a long time. Mine is street legal but I don't know if that makes a difference.

Reactions: JenElio
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!