BOX1

Tacket Creek

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a guys trip planned on June22 to RRB. I’d like to find the tacket creek trails. How do I get there and how difficult of trails are they? I have stock machine with full aluminum skid plate.

Reactions: sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a guys trip planned on June22 to RRB. I’d like to find the tacket creek trails. How do I get there and how difficult of trails are they? I have stock machine with full aluminum skid plate.

Stock tires will get pinch flats there take plugs, spare tie rods, and a spare would be a good idea.

A winch would be beneficial.

Take Stinking Creek east to 25 then south to Peabody cemetery and you can get in from there.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
There was 7 or 8 of us that went. Think we went through 6 tie rods, a couple axles, 4 or 5 rollovers/side flops. Think only 1 flat on a kevlar tire but we all had 8 ply tires. Almost all had to winch at some point. Some of it might require quite a bit of winching if wet.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There was 7 or 8 of us that went. Think we went through 6 tie rods, a couple axles, 4 or 5 rollovers/side flops. Think only 1 flat on a kevlar tire but we all had 8 ply tires. Almost all had to winch at some point. Some of it might require quite a bit of winching if wet.

Both axles were on there way to failure before we got there, They just got finished off.

The rocks are rough on tie rods and tires/rims.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let not forget the 2 tie rod ends ... we lucked out you had those

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

In short it’s FUN but it’s rough in places and I would go in prepared to fix flats and tie rods.

The rockslide on Hells canyon has claimed a few machines in the last month I would avoid it.

Reactions: knuckledeep
B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well s***, I'm all about having fun but don't really want to break s***.... Plus i will be riding with RZRS so we may spend more time trying to fix stuff rather than riding. Maybe dragons back would be better to try out??

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you done dragons back/widowmaker trail down to the creek?
How about back up?

If no. I suggest getting comfortable here before tackett.

Not to discourage tackett. But few of the trails are 5 times as long as widowmaker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you done dragons back/widowmaker trail down to the creek?
How about back up?

If no. I suggest getting comfortable here before tackett.

Not to discourage tackett. But few of the trails are 5 times as long as widowmaker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No I haven’t. Trying to do different stuff here. People we ride with enjoy black mountain the best and I’m trying to show them there more to RRB than what we have done.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!