Rocket

Rocket

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So, What happens to everyone's take offs?? I would bet most of us would like a Spare Tire and wheel, right?

Too bad we couldn't get a Thread going for a way to recycle take offs into spare tires!!!

I know shipping is a b****, but if we could connect with each other that are within a 100 miles or so??

Just a Thought......
My $.02

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, What happens to everyone's take offs?? I would bet most of us would like a Spare Tire and wheel, right?

Too bad we couldn't get a Thread going for a way to recycle take offs into spare tires!!!

I know shipping is a b****, but if we could connect with each other that are within a 100 miles or so??

Just a Thought......
My $.02
There is a thread called "takeover swap meet" on here that may be what your looking for.

Reactions: Remington
DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Just a Thought......
My $.02
I would like to find a 12" spare for mine...already have rim, just need tire that will hold air.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!