SOLD - Take Off Talon 1000R OEM wheels & Tires For Sale

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a full set of OEM take-off wheels & tires from my 2019 Talon 1000R. Taken off day one and garage stored in case needed for warranty. Time to sell (warranty ending). $500 Cash plus shipping (prefer to have picked up or meet ). No I will not break up. Located in Iowa just outside Omaha, Nebraska, but I travel midwest a lot, so a meet may be possible.

If interested, PM & I can go take pictures, but they are just Black wheels & OEM tires

Last edited:
T

trfeldmann

Jul 19, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am interested if you ever decide to come down to $400, and I'm over in Ankeny so could pick up/meet up. Keep me posted.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington and ChadD
B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
not really, but would be willing to go as far as North side of Kansas City to meet (exit 18 on I-29, I think is Platte City or close LOL ) if that helps. That is about 175 miles for me.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
not really, but would be willing to go as far as North side of Kansas City to meet (exit 18 on I-29, I think is Platte City or close LOL ) if that helps. That is about 175 miles for me.
Cool. I am not sure when our next trip would be out that far but if anything were to come up I might try to hook up with you. You do not need to hold them for me.

Reactions: ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!