#Chocalateknivezmatter
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
Rexton, MI
Ownership

Talon X
I bought a set of take off tires for $200, no wheels. Gonna buy a new front wheel from Mother-Honda for a spare

dankathyc

Feb 6, 2019
hurricane ut
Ownership

Other Brand
I've got a full set, rears are 10% fronts are about 50%. I don't want to fool with shipping which I understand works against me, but I've been trying to trade these for a box of beer for 3 months and I still have them. ( full set = tires and wheels )

box4

Mastabeta1

Oct 9, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1000-5,
Other Brand,
Talon R
I've got a full set, rears are 10% fronts are about 50%. I don't want to fool with shipping which I understand works against me, but I've been trying to trade these for a box of beer for 3 months and I still have them. ( full set = tires and wheels )
where are you located?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!