Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Check it guys, I found some more Tennessee dirt AND water. I thought my driver door was a little heavy....until I drilled a couple drain holes in the bottom....

5f6dce6551ce1c98afc62fd0b60ddac0

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Eltobgi we were on our way to Tennessee last year this time. Hard to believe it’s been that long since I looked in the mirror and saw the Beast settled in next to PJ wondering who this Canadian we just picked up is.
74BCD295 2959 40B5 88CF E790FFE04837

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Meeting you and Dr. F before the Takeover was awesome, Joey and PioneerPete came up. Delton was the first in Tennessee that’s about 20 hours from now back then. Man the memories have been flooding in since we had to put this year to rest. I keep going through the photos and it’s like we’re there again.
1AF08C13 9B99 4558 B385 5E32CBC893B9

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Meeting you and Dr. F before the Takeover was awesome, Joey and PioneerPete came up. Delton was the first in Tennessee that’s about 20 hours from now back then. Man the memories have been flooding in since we had to put this year to rest. I keep going through the photos and it’s like we’re there again.
View attachment 72184
Man, sounds like you really want to go, I've got so much stuff going on right now, Mother in law passing away three weeks ago, that lived with us for nine years, trying to get all her stuff dealt with, oldest son graduating engineering college and youngest son moving out, but I said the heck with it, I'm going. Really don't know where I'm staying, maybe my truck, I don't care, It's time to get out of dodge. I wish you would do the same!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man, sounds like you really want to go, I've got so much stuff going on right now, Mother in law passing away three weeks ago, that lived with us for nine years, trying to get all her stuff dealt with, oldest son graduating engineering college and youngest son moving out, but I said the heck with it, I'm going. Really don't know where I'm staying, maybe my truck, I don't care, It's time to get out of dodge. I wish you would do the same!
We were coming right up to a few weeks ago. Last year we sacrificed everything and nothing was going to get in the way, and it didn’t, we went big! Sometimes life gets in the way of things you want to do though and we’re still paying for that trip. Worth every dime I promise that! I miss everyone a lot. You’ll have a great time Smitty and I would’ve loved to meet you. There are many others going this year that I would’ve liked to meet. We will be back!!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 72184
Hey, @drfubar i think this picture was taken before CP was attacked by the terrordactyl.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 72184

What is this?????

A Post Office wall reunion photo?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We were coming right up to a few weeks ago. Last year we sacrificed everything and nothing was going to get in the way, and it didn’t, we went big! Sometimes life gets in the way of things you want to do though and we’re still paying for that trip. Worth every dime I promise that! I miss everyone a lot. You’ll have a great time Smitty and I would’ve loved to meet you. There are many others going this year that I would’ve liked to meet. We will be back!!
I totally understand! Would be nice to meet you one day

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@Eltobgi we were on our way to Tennessee last year this time. Hard to believe it’s been that long since I looked in the mirror and saw the Beast settled in next to PJ wondering who this Canadian we just picked up is.

That's too funny, after the 1st time I met you at the takeover last year my wife said to me 'your new friend speaks Canadian '.
Since we where both foreigners in the deep south I let it slide (my wife's kin are from Coffee County Tennessee) .

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's too funny, after the 1st time I met you at the takeover last year my wife said to me 'your new friend speaks Canadian '.
Since we where both foreigners in the deep south I let it slide (my wife's kin are from Coffee County Tennessee) .
It’s funny how the the accents are so heavy but in all truth I had talked to so many people before the Takeover that I really didn’t notice much. We had people from all around and it was always just people. I noticed it more when we got back home. I miss all the accents it kinda meant hospitality

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!