BOX1

P500 Taking delivery Friday!

S

sangiacoaj05

Apr 20, 2022
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Sorry for the late pictures but can you blame me? Been busy riding around and working with it! Already towed a chipper around my property and took care of the large brush piles.
My 3 boys named it “little critter” which I think fits well. We bought the crossroads glove compartment and the teeth which the boys are excited to install tomorrow.
delivery went well. My dad came to pick it up with me and gave the thumbs up on the process.
Thank you all for your comments!
6ED30383 A123 442F 96CA 988159C53DDB

370EDD6E 7A9C 41C3 AA24 287613CE00A5

PS…I’m sure some people will say I should have bought the larger one to fit everyone but it’s mission is working around the property and needs to fit into small places. So far, it’s exactly what I wanted. Very happy with it. And still fits more kids then the lawn mower which was our only other ride!

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry for the late pictures but can you blame me? Been busy riding around and working with it! Already towed a chipper around my property and took care of the large brush piles.
My 3 boys named it “little critter” which I think fits well. We bought the crossroads glove compartment and the teeth which the boys are excited to install tomorrow.
delivery went well. My dad came to pick it up with me and gave the thumbs up on the process.
View attachment 339551
View attachment 339550
PS…I’m sure some people will say I should have bought the larger one to fit everyone but it’s mission is working around the property and needs to fit into small places. So far, it’s exactly what I wanted. Very happy with it. And still fits more kids then the lawn mower which was our only other ride!
Looking good! Enjoy the crap out of it.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 339551
View attachment 339550
Looks great man!
congrats.

Like everyone else that tried your experiment, you will eventually say “I need one so that the kids can ride with me”. Its an addiction and your journey gas just begun.
Have fun and enjoy!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 339551
View attachment 339550
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Nice Buggy! We need to get y'all on some group rides so that proper harassment can start in earnest! HA!

B

Bruce4795

Dec 12, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
New member and about to be owner of a P520 Friday(so pictures to follow!) Having fun reading about all the accessories. Just looking for any advice on things to look for when taking delivery? Honda has a great reputation but in this environment, quality issues seem to creep up a bit more. Hoping I don’t get many responses and peoples delivery experience has been good. Thanks!
Don’t know how the 520 is, but on my 2018 500 the retained nuts for the battery cover were spinning when trying to remove the cover screws. That is an issue if you need to access the battery. Otherwise adjust the clutch as others mentioned and have fun. Welcome aboard!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!