highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Picking up a batch of seat risers today from the fab shop. No pics yet but will post some ASAP. I need to find a couple pieces of bolting hardware first.

I installed a 1.5" jeep kit like Adam did for the driver side. That worked ok. That got me thinking about the passenger side. I've not found anything for the Talon passenger seat where the studs are on the back side of the seat. So I designed something that I think will work at all 8 locations for the X2 seats. The downside of the passenger seat is the plastic caps that hide the front seat bolts. My coworker/riding buddy is designing somthing that can be 3d printed plastic to replace the OEM bolt covers. That may be a little while off still but in the mean time I'm working out the metal parts.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Sneak peak.
Photo Apr 28 10 37 58 AM

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
We made a ride today in kisatchie and the difference of sitting 1.5” higher was so much better! I’ve always had to stretch my neck and sit up in the seat to see over the talon hood especially when topping hills. One thing that rzr does better is the view over the hood. But today was nice. I’m not tired from stretching to see where I’m going! Definitely a mod I should have don’t sooner.

The order is in with my local shop for more of these seat risers. I’m shooting for having these ready to ship in early June. My coworker and I will get back on designing a new cover to replace the oem plastic covers for the passenger seat front bolts. After seeing my daughter riding yesterday in the passenger seat I know exactly why these are necessary. The bolt is not the problem. The front edge of the seat frame is the problem. It rubs the back of your calf. We’ll find a solution for this.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
While the metal pieces are on order at the shop, my buddy and I will be working on a 3d printed plastic cover for the passenger seat front anchors. Not sure when we'll have that ready but he's pretty sharp on printing so it may not take long. We will start with this and see how it goes. If we need to do something else we'll shift gears.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The shop has my order so as soon as they get to cut them and powder coat them I'll be ready to ship. Bolting hardware was delivered yesterday. When I get the plastic cover figured out and ready to ship I'll let everyone here know.

Edit: Shop says cutting these around May 27, then bending and paint. Looking at early June to ship. That may give me enough time to figure out the plastic cover replacement.

Reactions: CID and Squeegee
TheBrain_66

TheBrain_66

Nov 12, 2021
Bremen GA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
The shop has my order so as soon as they get to cut them and powder coat them I'll be ready to ship. Bolting hardware was delivered yesterday. When I get the plastic cover figured out and ready to ship I'll let everyone here know.

Edit: Shop says cutting these around May 27, then bending and paint. Looking at early June to ship. That may give me enough time to figure out the plastic cover replacement.
Do you have an update as to when these will be available to order? I don't need the plastic pieces in front of the seats, I think I can rig something up. I need the hardware for the passenger seat. This is exactly what I need so my 5ft wife can see over the hood. Thanks!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!